Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who else wishes ESTRADA glasses were real?

You know the ones from the Burger King commercial. I so want a pair.

the other guy is Carrot Top the prop comic. He used to be all skinny and annoying but then I think he went on steroids and got plastic surgery

Best Answer

When I was a kid in the 70's, CHiPs was my favorite show, and I wanted to be just like Ponch (Estrada's character) when I grew up. (I didn't, though). Now CHiPs is still one of my favorite shows - I have the DVD set - and I still think Erik Estrada is cool as heck.

I would totally buy the Estrada glasses, in a heartbeat. If they weren't too expensive. I'd pay like 20 to 30 bucks for them. Maybe even $50.

Carrot Top looks like a poster child for steroids, and My Dad has a pair of glasses that look like Estrada's. Funny how the biggest fat burger is pitched by TS, he has had issues with his weight his whole career.

GO SMOKE Dethrone JJ

• Smart

Cute commercial. Besides Estrada and Tony Stewart who is the other guy in the commercial? The red headed "student".

I DO WANT A PAIR OF THOSE AMAZING GOOD LOOKING GLASSES. I JUST HOPE I AM WORTHY ENOUGH TO WEAR THEM , ....IF I EVER GET THEM LIKE THE ESTRADA MAN SAYS NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AN ESTRADA MAN

Me! The guy I work with, my buddies from Fantasy Football, anybody with a sense of humor and ridiculous style. I could move 50 units in 24 hours, guaranteed.

Source(s): current TV commercials; childhood appreciation of awesome-ness of the Essstraaaadaaaa.

stupid, who cares about the has been from CHIPS, and the other loser is carrot top, the so-called comedian.