me
me asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What did Kayne West do at the VMAs last night?

I heard something about him and Taylor Swift but I didn't get the whole story.

Favorite Answer

Taylor Swift got an award for Best Female Music Video and was all excited because it was her first one. After she got like 10 seconds to say "thank you! i can't believe it," Kanye West stormed onto the stage, grabbed the mic, and said "I'm sorry taylor, I love you but Beyonce should have gotten this...she had one of the best videos ever". They showed both girls with stunned faces, and Taylor stood there shocked. She then was escorted off-stage. Later, Beyonce had an award and said "I know what it was like being seventeen and getting my first VMA, and it should be a moment to savor...I'd like to call Taylor Swift back on to finish"...And taylor went back on and said, "Let's try this again..." check it out on youtube or the yahoo homepage.

While Taylor Swift was giving her speech from winning best video. He came on stage got the mic from her and said Beyonce had the greatest video of all time...stealing her 5 minutes of fame.

Source(s): VMAs

He came up on stage while Taylor Swift was giving her speech about winning best female video, and took the mic, then said Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. Then shrugged his shoulders, and left :)

Mackenzie - He did not say that at all. Were you even watching?

Taylor got her award and he ran up on stage took the mic and said that Beyonce had one of the best music videos of all times. He was really rude and the crowd booed him the rest of the night!!

Taylor was giving her acceptence speach and thanking everyone...and Kanye came out rom backstage, took the mic from her, and said "sorry taylor im going to let you finish your speach but i wanted to say the Beyonce should have won that award! She had the BEST video." After that beyonce won Best video and she called taylor up to inish her acceptence speach.

• He basically told her that she did not deserve her award and he snatched the mic right out her hands when she was making her acceptance speech.

Kanye is the biggest piece of dog shiit to walk the face of this earth. I can not stand that man.