I've been having dreams about this guy?

So I keep having dreams about this guy I like. They're all different too. In some he hates me for some reason, but in most of them he's like head over heels in love with me. In the most recent one he had come to my house and knocked on the door, my mom answered and she said something, called me into the... show more So I keep having dreams about this guy I like. They're all different too. In some he hates me for some reason, but in most of them he's like head over heels in love with me.
In the most recent one he had come to my house and knocked on the door, my mom answered and she said something, called me into the room and made everyone else leave the room. When I went over to the door he was holding a red rose and said that he wanted to start this over. When I asked what he meant he said "I don't just want to be your friend I want to be more than that." I was shocked so I let him in. We just talked about everything. Would it work out, when would we get to see eachother (he goes to a different schoo), stuff like that. After a while he had to leave and I walked him to the door and we were standing on the porch and he said "i hope that we can work it out." then he kissed me and left.
All the good ones are kind of like that. Sometimes we're at church, or even a football game. The bad ones are really bad though. I'm so confused!
IM me if you have any questions!
1 answer 1