Hungry and Stomach makin funny noises all the time?

In the morning i have breakfast of toast and cereal and glass of orange and an hour later i am really hungry again :( i go to college and in the morning i have to keep my hand on my stomach, breath in and drink water all the time til i can get some sort of food, but sometimes when i get some food, i can't get... show more In the morning i have breakfast of toast and cereal and glass of orange and an hour later i am really hungry again :( i go to college and in the morning i have to keep my hand on my stomach, breath in and drink water all the time til i can get some sort of food, but sometimes when i get some food, i can't get myself to eat it :(
and i know your digestion system is meant to make noises, but this goes on for the rest of the day :$ its embarrassing.
I eat healthily, do a far amount of exercise and quite thin. is there anything i do or eat to stop my stomach being Noise?
(i know it ain't loo' problems)