I need info about the beacon theater seating, im buying tix at the upper level.?

so im going to a show at the beacon theater in nov. and its small and selling out so i need to know asap. the only seats left are at the upper level. are those any good? the band im seeing (Guster) is playing 2 sets, and tix r 50 bucks. which is well worth the 40 or so songs i will hear. but im reallly far... show more so im going to a show at the beacon theater in nov.
and its small and selling out so i need to know asap.
the only seats left are at the upper level. are those any good?
the band im seeing (Guster) is playing 2 sets, and tix r 50 bucks. which is well worth the 40 or so songs i will hear.
but im reallly far away. and there playing in boston were i can get general admission. but that show is on Halloween and i dont wanna miss my last halloween of high school. so just somebody tell me how r the upper level seats? and can i maybe sneak down to general admission? and i may wanna blaze a little bit are u searched or are there like guards watching if u smoke?
Update: im row F, how bad wuld those b?
1 answer 1