Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 decade ago

Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia?

I am doing a paper for school and I need a journal source about Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. does anyone know a good website where I can get a free journal source? I already have webmd.com and the mayo clinic journal and I tried the New England Medical Journal but you have to subscribe and pay for it

Favorite Answer

i do not know about acute lymphocytic leukemia

but my mom was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia a little over a month ago and if you're interested i can tell you what i know about that, which is a lot.

and the exact step by step procedure.

just email me if you're interested

I am an Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia survivor. I went to the doctor because I felt like I had strep throat (I have had millions of times lol) and a really bad backache. They told me I had a cold and sent me home. But it never got better so I went back three more times and finally got the diagnosis. I was relived when I found out because then I knew that I wasn't crazy and I was really sick and not just a person looking for attention. And that there was things that we could do to make me better.

hi im 17 years old and i was recently diagnosed with A.L.L. in january

so wat not a better source to go to then someone who is going through it right now,if your still interested you can email me and i can answer any question you have about this disease...ill be glad to help in any way

Source(s): experience