Facebook fan check application cause virus is it right?

Today I read about Facebook fan check application virus which leads to malwares and viruses

Is it right?

If right?

Any suggested method or special anti virus to remove these malewares

Favorite Answer

Kaspersky Internet security 2010 is the best choice in this situation to get rid of internet malewares

as written into this articles site

http://ararticles.com/how-to-remove-facebook-fan-c...

i'll buy it now , and write my review after virus scan

Updates:

After trying Kaspersky Internet security 2010

1- scan every page site before you visit

2- scan downloaded files at time

3- scan your email address

4-The most advanced feature: It can be installed on infected computer , in comparison to any other anti-vir

5-scan messenger connection

more and more features , It was very amazing software

Thanks for this Link

If you experience problems with any application trying to download a virus (I, too, have heard that the new Fan Check photos app has one, and I have had problems with the Birthday Calendar app trying to download the Trojan Horse into my computer), you can do a few things: 1.) Have a really good anti-virus program (like Avast) that will zap it out, 2.) Click on "Report" when you go to the "About" section of the app (This is from the Facebook Help Center at the bottom of the Facebook homepage), &/or 3.) Remove the app by going to your application settings.

No, the Fan Check application is not a virus. What is infecting people is the fake applications that claim to remove this so-called virus. People get scared that they may have a virus, so they Google "Facebook Fan Check Virus," and the top results are all sites that download malicious software to your computer claiming to be a fix. If you've used the application but haven't downloaded any program claiming to fix it, you're fine.

I was unlucky enough to get this virus, i believe to be from fan check.

You need to ensure your anti virus is up to date.

I currently have Nortons which helped sort me out.

Also ensure that you get rid of application and untag yourself from anyone elses photos of this application.

I was getting random messages sent from my account and also slowed my computer down.

Good Luck

I've looked for it myself. It's apparently been taken off. If it hasn't, I can't find it.

i read the same thing today. untag yourself from all the photo's, block the app, and use macafee/norton

• ye i think it does, but to get rid of it get McAfee or if you have comcast internet you can get McAfee for free