Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Wayne Gretzky documentary?

Kings ransom premieres Oct 6th On ESPN.All aboot the trade of Gretz to the LA Kings..Sounds like a very interesting documentary if you ask me.

My questions-

-Do you find Wayne "Interesting"?

-Will you watch this special?

-How much would Gretz make if he played today?

-Was Wayne born a great player or did he become a great player?

-What you look at him differently if his number was #37?Kind of a joke but imagine people saying"Look Son, there goes the Great One,#37".

-Which was a bigger disaster in Edmonton?Peter Pocklington,Chris Prongers's Mrs or Janet Jones Gretzky?

Erin-You're too young to have the #37 explained to you...Sorry.

Favorite Answer

I'll watch the documentary because I like hockey. I'm obligated to dislike Wayne because of the way my mother would snear when she said "the Great One." ;-)

I still think he'd make top dollar as a player today; but he sucks as a coach, IMHO.

I have to agree - he was born good, but hard work made him great.

I have some respect for the #99 because it's in honor of Gordie Howe.

I don't know if it's Pronger or his wife who is more a disaster. Maybe if he kept it in his pants . . . I'm betting Mrs. Gretzky is the bigger embarassment. Pocklington is a disaster.

Wayne Gretzky Documentary

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Wayne Gretzky documentary?

My questions-

-Do you find Wayne "Interesting"?

-Will you watch this special?

-Was Wayne born...

Source(s): wayne gretzky documentary: https://shortly.im/yLYLb

Place your bets to gain is easy with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/r8dr1 .

Zcodes System is an incredibly exact plan as the forecasts are made by evaluating up many relevant factors; the reliability of the predicted effect is very high.

You would think it is nearly impossible to element in therefore many elements and make the prediction as accurately all on your own for even one sporting function, aside from an entire day's betting's worth.

Zcodes is consistently being updated.  It's not an e-book.  It's a living, breathing, activities trading system.  

Zcodes System does the hard meet your needs since is just a program that keep it fresh.

Position your bets to gain is straightforward with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/2IwMy .

Zcodes System is a really correct program since the forecasts are created by evaluating up many relevant facets; the precision of the believed result is very high.

You'd think it is extremely difficult to element in so many factors and make the prediction as correctly on your own for even one sporting function, let alone a complete day's betting's worth.

Zcodes is consistently being updated.  It's no e-book.  It's a full time income, breathing, activities investing system.  

Zcodes System does the hard do the job because is just a process that keep it fresh.

Interesting, not enough scandal to make our modern day definition of the word I guess. It will be interesting to watch to see things I have forgotten I'm sure. I will watch

The league maximum.

He was born very good, hard work made him great. I think being so talented he was always playing against older bigger kids and this is what made him into the dominant player he became.

Argh 37, that reminds me of Red Light Racicot, had he wore number 37 it would not have had the impact of No. 99.

Biggest Disaster, Pocklington in the later years but he brought the city a winner so I'd say Mrs Pronger.

• Naw, I don't really find the Big G particularly interesting.

I will watch the documentary. You'll have to remind me about it, though, because I'll forget about it.

Hmmmm... Maybe $8.8 million? Does that sound good?

Both. It takes a little bit of God-given talent and a little bit of good up-bringing to make a person a good athlete.

What's wrong with the number 37? Is there some sexual joke in this that I'm not aware of, like the number 69?

Chris Pronger's Mrs.? I don't know much about Edmonton, sorry.

EDIT: Awww, come on... I just got to sit in the big girl chair yesterday! I'm old enough!

• Scott

Gretzky was a great player but he wouldn`t be as good now as then....goalies are better and the game has changed some...plus he was protected by refs back in the day

who cares about wayne gretzky he is a horrable coach and should be coachin his son in football and let my team be. step down gretz you suck.