How much would you say my car is worth pictures included?

I posted this on craigslist and people are offering as little as $300 and the max 350. This is crazy. I've gone to dealers and seen crappier cars for more then what people are offering me. Is it me or are they just being cheap?

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1373203595.h...

I

Favorite Answer

The problem with your advertisment is you don't say anything good about your car.

I have to sell my car .....

That shows you are desperate

Pickup only please

Another negative, you won't drive it 4 miles to drop it off? Why not?

The car only needs oil change and a minor tune up.

That is car speak for my car doesn't run very good and I either don't know what it is or I'm hiding something. If it's minor, you should fix it!

minor dent on the side that needs to be popped out.

Doesn't run good AND there is sheet metal damage.

Make me an offer and we'll take it from there.

One last sign you are desperate.

Re-write your ad and say something good about your car.

Drives great, economical, gas saver, clean interior, good tires, recent oils change. good paint. Anything to spin it positive. Don't lie but there has to be something positive you can say about this car.

Boriqui mami lol people just trying to get a deal that's all the people that offering 300+$ r junk yards

just re list the car for about $950 & u get bout $875 or 800 rember the car is 14 yrs old so don't xpect too much

good luck

Source(s): Xperiance
  • Lauren

When you sell it say - it's perfect for beginners, is Solid Sitka Spruce with a Mahogany back and a Dovetail neck joint. It also has a Satin finish and could sell for between $150 and $250. Beginners are more likely to buy it and I'm guessing they'll be looking to pay less. Nice guitar. : )

When you say "Make me an offer!" that makes it sound like you're willing to accept anything. Considering the age and the mileage of the car, people are interpreting it just as that.

If you are wanting $800, then list it for $1000. When people want to negotiate a price, you 'drop' it $200, to $800, and get the sale for $800.

List a price, and sound confident. Avoid sounding like "Somebody, please buy my car!". If people detect you are desperate to sell it, they won't offer you what you deserve, because they know you'd have to end up short selling it.

Here is the Kelley Blue Book used value for your car. Many retailers and private sellers follow this code:

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx...

Follow the link. It says your car should not be sold anything less than 1500. The only problem is, finding someone who is willing to pay that much for this type of car. Good luck.

it's easly worth $1200 just looking at the pics. It could be worth more depending what other things are in there such as radio, transmission, ect.

I don't know what the value is so this is my visual estimate.

Hi I just move to CT from NYC. I really need a car. I like yours and I can pay $750 to $800 for it. I am very serious and really need a car. If you like my deal, please email me at mb.360@hotmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

they're being cheap.

1000.

No picture(s), no comments.