Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

So what happened between Kanye West and Taylor Swift at the MTV awards last night?

I didn't watch it, but all the morning shows were talking about it but not saying what happened.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kanye blamed the white man for Beyonce losing

EDIT: Who's Kanye West?

• 1 decade ago

Kanye grabbed the mike from Taylor while she was giving her acceptance speech and talked about how Beyonce's music video was the best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Swift was giving her acceptance speech when Kanye rushed the stage, grabbed the mic, and went on a rant about how she didn't deserve the award, and how it should have gone to others.

• 1 decade ago

HE WENT ON STAGE AND TOOK THE MIC FROM TAYLOR CAUSE SHE JUST HAD WON AN AWARD AND HE SAYS "SORRY TAYLOR BUT BEYONCE HAS BEST VIDEO OF THE YR" OR SOME CRAP LIKE THAT. WHICH WAS REALLY RUDE OF HIM.. BUT WHO CARES.. LET IT GO PEOPLE. YES HES A **** BAG AND HE NEEDS HELP, BUT I COULD REALLY CARE LESS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Something about Kanye West grabbing the mic from taylor and talking bout beyonce or whatever.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraini...

---------------------------------------------------------

video:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3...

• 1 decade ago

Kanye f*cked her live on air.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That stupid gay kanye west interrupted her acceptance speech.

• ?
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

i loove kanye sooo much, he's just the best song writer.

• 1 decade ago

Oh, you know, Kanye was just being an asshole, like usual.

Look it up on youtube, then. jeez.

• 1 decade ago

See for yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.