Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What bag would suit Alice in Wonderland?

I am going to cosplay Alice in Wonderland and I need a bag that I can spend hardly any money on, what colours would suit Alice e.g. Red, Blue, White, Green etc.. also I would like to be able to go over my sholder and zip up.

Favorite Answer

u have to match it with t colour and style of t dress u'll b wearing. after all, alice is a girl ;)

normally in plays/books iv seen alice wearinng a blue n white dress. sometimes there is a black corset-like thing 2. in tht case u cud get a black one. else id go with a light sky blue, mayb evn denim. u cud also attach some white frills(u cud use a paper napkin 4 this) n a blue silk bow(u cud also use tape/paper) with staples to make it all girly n u cud pull thm off afterwards n use t bag daily.

hope this helps :D

They have a pink patent cosmetic wristlet bag on ebay that would work but I would look for a plain pink (ideally patent) bag at thrift stores and hot glue a long piece of pink braid or ribbon to the inside on either side to form a shoulder strap. That would be the cheapest way to go.

If I didn't find anything there, I would go to Walmart, Target, and drugstores to see if I could find a cosmetic bag that I could add a strap to so it would work. Good luck!! : /

The latest LV =)