Do you think Kanye West's behavior on the MTV music awards comes with...?

having a sense of entitlement? In other words, because he has made most of his money off being stupid and arrogant and off the color of his skin rather than actual talent (unlike Beyonce or Taylor Swift), he thinks he can just jump up, grab a microphone and talk s#!t like a radio?

I'm sorry, Skeptical, but you're only saying that because you're black. If we were talking about some idiot white guy taking the mic from a black diva, you'd be all over it.

Best Answer

Sad, he is truly a no class act. He's not even smart enough to have someone else read his crap before he posts it on his website and take the arrogant remarks out of an alleged apology. This apology is more of a backhanded apology than anything else, and he still manages to introduce his overinflated ego into it as well.He obviously hasn't spent any of his money on education and his mother is probably spinning in her grave...his 'apology' from his website below::

Sep 14

From Kanye West

by Admin | Posted in Misc

I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

hmmmm...

I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID...If your mother had any class at all she didn't pass any of it down to you and is probably spinning in her grave at this moment.

I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS!...You really don't have a clue, do you kanye?

I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!...you say it, but I doubt you have the class to understand why you should, you only apologized because everyone thinks your a huge douche bag.

BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!!...Just your opinion and not expressed at the right moment. Get over yourself kanye west (lower case intentional)

I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!!...You let yourself down and your fan base is dwindling fool.

I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV...Both of them?

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!!...a real world where arrogant racists want to take over?

EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! ...a fan of real pop culture? You are a real fan of yourself and that's all. You make yourself out to be the judge of 'real' pop culture, get over yourself.

NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!!...No disrespect? What do you know about respect?...zero. You are watching the show from the crib because, yeah I know, they asked you not to come back because you are an embarrassment.

I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME...You gave 'your awards'? since when are they your awards, what an arrogant douche bag you are.

I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!!...You are not crazy or real, just an racist, uneducated, arrogant, no class, no talent, self-centered jerk. When the music industry depends on this jerks opinion, that is the day that they are in huge trouble.

Does this douche bag think that the CAPS and all of the exclamation points makes his apology sincere or is he just too arrogant to really get it?

I am a K. West fan and agree with most people, What he did what wrong. He should have apologized after taylor finished saying her speak when Beyonce called her on stage.

Source(s): Me and What I know.

His behavior was totally unacceptable, and I just think he's a jerk, but you do have a valid point. I was proud that Taylor Swift didn't do anything to make herself appear just as stupid as West did.

Kanye West is Kanye West. His ego is what makes him, him. He doesn't think he can jump and grab a mic...he did. This all makes for great entertainment to me. Honestly, it may have been in poor taste, but we are all talking about it aren't we......think about it....and you know Wendy Williams will address it on hot topics lol.

EDIT: When did this become a race issue? That is a major problem in our country....and you are wrong bc you don't know me :-). Everyone thinks that they can predict people's actions by the color of their skin....evolve please.

i like kanye, until i heard the news today. I hope his mother is still alive so she can slap the crap out of him..

he is so Heartless

I don't really like taylor swift, but I feel bad for her :(

He has some talent, but not nearly as much as he tries to espouse.

I think he is an entitled moron whose mother (RIP) over-inflated his ego.

Kanye West "doesn't care about white people," is not nearly as arrogant statement as ones he makes.

Well Kanye got nothing to lose, he got everything he wants.

and I'm on T.Swift side on this one but seriously Swift should of done something instead of standing there

Source(s): 21

Oh My God! ENOUGH with the Kanye questions already!

Whose Kanye West? Is he a soccer player?

I agree. He's just a punk rich kid. Both his parents are/were doctors. He's an arrogant little punk.