Shouldn't white people have their own awards shows?

After seeing what that classless, racist, bad attitude, Momma didn't raise me right thug Kanye West did to Taylor Swift, can't white people get their own awards show? I mean you have the BET Awards, the NAACP awards, etc. Can't whites have their own award show?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kirsty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have been saying this for ages and i am in no way racist but i just hate it when people of other cultures, races etc accuse us of being racist for the simplist of things and then have a black Awards, i'm sure if we had a white awards and they didn't have black awards that they would call us racist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't see what the problem would be. All of the minority groups get their own scholarships and award shows. So why not?

Unfortunately, a large segment of our society feels that due to past history minority groups should be given preferential treatment in order to offset the past.

I say, let all groups of people have award shows and do what they want.

• 1 decade ago

No. White people would be considered racist if they were granted the same privileges and separation that Black people expect. White people can not have a united college fund or special treatment in any way. Black culture seems to think that they need to be prejudice and separate from the rules and regulations of other members of society. It is not fair but it is reality. If whites tried to have anything of "their own" then it would cause an uproar in the black society.

• 1 decade ago

This is the result of many, many years of marxist influence in our country, courtesy of the Rockefeller'sfunding. The whole goal has been to wipe out the European culture that helped build the country over the past century plus and import as many third world cultures as possible aka (millions of iillegalimmigrants) and the destruction of any and all Christianity.....your seeing unfold in front of your very eyes. But to answer your question, no no no no no no no! We are white and will have no rights when its all said and done....one of many many reason this country is headed for another revolution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They do it is called the Country Awards.

• Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Don't let one person allow you to feel a way to an entire race. What Kanye did was very rude and classless, but don't take it out on everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what did he do to taylor swift? and what does what he did have to do with you or me? that was him being him...white people had their own everything for many years while blacks had nothing so get over it.

• Kettu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no...we are just supposed to feel guilty for being alive....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.