Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫忙將『自我介紹』中翻英嗎

拜託 ~ 請真的會翻譯的幫忙翻譯

這攸關工作面試 , 非常重要

使用翻譯軟體的大大們 , 這次請先 pass ... 感激

可以的話用字盡量不要太難 @ ~ @

我怕一緊張就什麼也說不好了

另外也是因為我的英文程度不是很好就是了

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

我畢業於○○○大學的國貿系,曾參加過康輔社,舉辦過招生、迎新等活動。

在學期間曾在○○○工讀,擔任接待的職位。

畢業後我從事的工作主要是以行政為主,工作內容包括:協助人才招募、資料整理、回覆顧客問題、報表整理等。

我從這些工作中獲得了許多寶貴的經驗,尤其是時間管理,當同時有眾多事情要處理時,該如何做好工作排程,使自己能達到最佳的效率。

我期待未來在工作上能發揮自己之專長及能力,並從工作中學習,藉由努力學習與磨練來補足經驗之不足。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I graduate from 000 university's country trade departments, once had participated in Kang Fushe, conducts the recruitment of students, to welcome a newcomer and so on activities. Once in 000 worked part-time and studied part-time in the semester, holds the post of the reception the position. After the graduation, I am engaged in the work is mainly by the administration primarily, the work content includes: Assists the talented person to recruit, the data compilation, to reply the customer question, the report form reorganization and so on. I have obtained many precious experiences from these work, particularly time management, when simultaneously has the numerous matters need to process, should how complete a work row of regulation, enables itself to achieve the best efficiency. I anticipated that in the future can display itself in the work the specialty and ability, and studies from the work, because of studies diligently with disciplines makes up insufficiency of the experience.

我畢業於○○○大學的國貿系,曾參加過康輔社,舉辦過招生、迎新等活動。

在學期間曾在○○○工讀,擔任接待的職位。

--------------------------------------------------翻譯

I graduate from 0 university's country trade departments, once had participated in Kang Fushe, conducts the recruitment of students, to welcome a newcomer and so on activities. Once in 0 worked part-time and studied part-time in the semester, holds the post of the reception the position. After the graduation, I am engaged in the work is mainly by the administration primarily, the work content includes: Assists the talented person to recruit, the data compilation, to reply the customer question, the report form reorganization and so on. I have obtained many precious experiences from these work, particularly time management, when simultaneously has the numerous matters need to process, should how complete a work row of regulation, enables itself to achieve the best efficiency. I anticipated that in the future can display itself in the work the specialty and ability, and studies from the work, because of studies diligently with disciplines makes up insufficiency of the experience

希望有幫助到你!!=]

○ ○ ○ I graduated from the University of International Trade Department, took part in Kosuke Club, held recruitment, orientation and other activities.

At school during the work-study in ○ ○ ○ as hospitality positions.

After graduation I worked mainly through administrative work, work include: assistance in personnel recruitment, data collation, reply to customer issues, reports finishing.

I have gained from these work a lot of valuable experience, especially in time management, while at the same time there are many things to do, when, what to do a good job scheduling, so that he can achieve the best efficiency.

I look forward to the future of work can give play to their expertise and ability to learn from the work, by hard study and hone to make up for lack of experience.

只供參考

Source(s): 翻譯