Do you guys consider your contacts friends?

I mean I consider some of mine friends. I feel like Justin LaLa Land is already a friend to me. We've only chatted like 4 or 5 times on here but I find him cool. But I promise I'll talk with the rest of you at some point.

Best Answer

Thanx man, glad you find me as a friend. Ya, I find some people on here to be friends in a way (including you). They're cyberfriends. There's a difference between cyberfriends and real friends, but they're still friends. Real friends you know better and you have more experiences with. Cyberfriends you just talk to and share some stuff over the internet every now and then, but you don't really know who they truely are without seeing them and being with them. Real friends are more important, but any type of friend is good with me. It's nice to know that someone finds you as an interesting enough person to talk to.

Kinda, we usually never talk but 2 of them always answer my questions :).

Goooo New York Giants! lol

The Cowboys are #2 on my list, today's game was good, especially the Broncos game, Brandon Stockley made an amazing play :D

• Stacy

No, I spend too much time in the offline world that I haven't really had the time to make any friends on Y!A. As of now, all of my contacts are pretty much acquaintances.

Some of them, yes! There are a few that I rarely talk to, but as for the ones I talk to, I'd totally consider them friends.

Ummm some are. The ones I talk to or at least talked to once I concider friends but the others are just there. They are all very cool people though.

Love them :)

• Yes i consider a good number of them friends.

I consider a couple of my contacts friends, but have not spoken to the rest yet.

Yes, there are some contacts I'm close to and consider them to be friends.

I don't have contacts and even the ones I did have, no. But on my old account, yes. They were my friends some were.

I do consider some of my contacts as friends