iHeckler asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Why wouldn't Peyton Manning hang up the phone to sign my program?

I went to the Colts game 2day. We had seats on the 50 yard line & i was SO excited. Manning threw a 35 yd TD to Wayne but when came back to the side line he got right on the phone..... he wouldn't put that damn phone down for a second to sign my program.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How rude.

He was probably talking Eli though how to eat his lunch without using a turkey baster.

• 1 decade ago

They always talk to Offensive coordinators up in the booth and they go over the driver (missed plays, opportunities)

Its very uncommon for a player to sign autographs during the game!!!

• Person
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He can't stop in the middle of the game for an autograph session. If he gave you an autograph, everyone around you would want one. He's got more important things to worry about, like perhaps winning the game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quit bothering Peyton during the game. No wonder he only threw 1 TD pass.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How dare Peyton Manning not give you an autograph.

• Stacy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yea right During the game you tried this WHAT A MORON Nice try though rotflmao

• 1 decade ago

That was you?

He just can't do it. I am sure he felt guilty about not giving you an autograph, which is why he didn't have a great game.

Source(s): Colts season ticket holder, section 643
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol. I find that funny.

sickcallaway lol thats true. Stop going to Colts game.....he will turn into the next Brett Favre

• 1 decade ago

stop talking bad about him . i'm sure if it was on the street he would have don e it with a smile it's like asking a doctor for a lolipop while he's in surgury

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow you bought a ticket so you feel that entitles you to get an autograph...how old are you 5??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.