Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Texas turn Blue in 2012-Do you realize how easy it can happen?

Very Few people outside of texas truly understand how fragile the republican hold is over Texas.

Most anglo's in texas inbreed heavly with mexicans.

All Obama has to do is offer texas mexicans what they want

Close to the end of his term and sit back and watch Republicans

Outside of texas oppose it while republicans in Texas will be forced to agree or Remain silent out of Fear of losing mexican votes.

Texas Anglo's won't protest because too many of them have inbred with mexicans.

Sotomayor was puerorican all Obama has to do is touch mexicans a little closer to home and texas turns Blue.

How many realize how easy it is to turn texas Blue?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"inbreed"-honey, I hate to tell you, but that sounds racist. I'll leave out the fact that I don't think the word means what you think it does (inbreed refers to mating within a group or breeding between close relatives), and get to the point: Humans-anglos and latinos alike- do not breed, mate, or any other such thing. We intermarry.

It's also racist to assume that being Hispanic somehow fatalistically dictates one's political leanings. There are Cubans out there who would agree with me (and Cubans do better than other Hispanic groups-wonder why?). Anyway, if Obama made a move to give amnesty to illegal South Amerians in Texas (the majority of whom are actually from Guatemala and Honduras), the governor would send them over the border, fast. The majority of legal Hispanics I know are intelligent people who realize when their egos are being stroked for votes and what the racist Democrats have done to block the success of Hispanics who fall outside of their Party (like Miguel Estrada).

Peace

• 1 decade ago

If Texas turned blue it will become very dark for the Republicans and as an independent I would fear the establishment of a one-party system because Democrats will now control the major power states within the college.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. If more minorities move to Texas that can help but the racist neocons will never vote for a black man. The cons should be ashamed of this but they are proud of this fact. +++

• 1 decade ago

If Texas turns blue you can forget about having a Republican president for the foreseeable future. They pretty much have to sweep the swing states nowadays as is to win an election.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The "in breeders" aren't exactly the ones that make the difference in the world now are they? Let's be real about this. There is no power automatically conferred to white ancestry.

I think you grossly misunderstand how politics in this country work and have worked for centuries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Inbreed," are you serious with that racist crap? Also, like the previous answerer said, a lot of Central and South Americans who immigrate are on the conservative side. They only don't vote Republican now because of idiot racists like you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm race has nothing to do with political party

lot of mexicans are very religious and they usuallly vote for republicans

educate yourself, your stupidity is showing

• 1 decade ago

You think you can control the world? You think people will listen to you? No.

• 1 decade ago

Inbreeding? Spare us your racist rant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.