To all the "Xxxholic" and 'yaoi' and 'shounen-ai' fans out there?

ok, here's the deal. i personaly don't like yaoi,shounen-ai,yuri,shoujo-ai. that dose'nt mean that, i got something against them. it's just me. so, recently i started reading Xxxholic(manga). i m halfway through it. but, suddenly ( & strangely) i got this desire to see watanuki & doumeki to see... show more ok, here's the deal. i personaly don't like yaoi,shounen-ai,yuri,shoujo-ai. that dose'nt mean that, i got something against them. it's just me.
so, recently i started reading Xxxholic(manga). i m halfway through it. but, suddenly ( & strangely) i got this desire to see watanuki & doumeki to see together. not in yaoi type, but in shounen-ai type manner, where ther are hints that they love each other and they are together.i prefer shounen-ai a lil rather than yaoi.

so, tell me if u are also Xxxholic fans or shounen-ai fans. do u find it wierd? or have u ever wanted the same thing too? if so, then is it Xxxholic? or some other anime and other characters? please, meantion it.

oh, i forgot something. i got this same thing for Abe & Mihashi while watching "Ookiku furikabutte(the Big windup)" anime.

Hehe.....i know, it's a complicated question but please kindly answer it. feel free to give ur opinion about this question. but please don't say anything slang.

THANX ;D
Update: please, answer the questions in 2nd paragraph too. i m curious about ur interests too.
1 answer 1