Rez asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

i want to open up a nursery where should i start?

i know the first thing is to find a suitable location where there arent other nurseries around, but after thats done where should i go from there?

Favorite Answer

Think about your cost and what you will need..Most people get financed thru a company like ours to save there home equity lines, savings, credit cards etc... for a rainy day and dont like to risk or spend all of that incase they need it for pay roll, rent etc...

So we get funding for equipment for businesses. As far as the details of what you qualify for the first thing I need to do is get a profile of your business by asking a few questions to see what options you have, and how much flexibility you have.You can just write the answers in below and shoot it back to me . Then when I get in the office tomorrow I will match your profile with some of our programs and get back to you with your best options.

1. Name and location of business?

2. Years in business? If start up, date started?

3. What type of equipment (name, make, year)

4. How much will it cost?

5. What will it do for your business?

6. How soon are you purchasing?

I'm very confident we will be able to help you... We can get any almost any deal out there but more importantly we're honest and ethical. That's why we have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and an "A" rating. That's also why I need to gather your info so I have all the facts and we can tell you what we can do for sure!

Thanks and have a good evening,

Julian Ford

P: 800-420-2415 Ext. 240

F: 949-715-0913

Commercial Capital Associates, Inc.

www.ccafinance.com

"A" Rating with BBB

you are able to forward a nicely designed commercial by potential of an E- Mail between your friends. you are able to print a coloured hand invoice for a extra value-effective volume and positioned one among them interior the community information paper to distribute them between the information paper readers. you are able to call your friends and neighbours over the telephone ask for his or her presence for the re - launching rite. you need to use the comparable commercial designed for the mail campaign and hand expenses for the invoice boards / Hoardings/ Posters to discover interior the attention seize component to city, close to the bus stand, close to the wellness facility, close to the college, close to the supermarkets …