Victoria beckham accent is sexy?

I'm so in love with Victoria Beckham's accent. I'm not an English native speaker. But since I heard her accent for the first time, I found it so gentle, sexy and kind of classy as well. What do you guys think of her accent? I know that in Britain, there are tons of different accents. What category her... show more I'm so in love with Victoria Beckham's accent. I'm not an English native speaker. But since I heard her accent for the first time, I found it so gentle, sexy and kind of classy as well. What do you guys think of her accent? I know that in Britain, there are tons of different accents. What category her accent belongs to and is it adorable accent in the UK? what Aussie and Americans think of this accent?

P.S: this accent can be seen in Amanda Holden (the judge in Britain's got talent as well) I like her accent so much!!!