Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What else to add in a best friends coupon book?

I'm making a coupon book for my best friend as a birthday gift to her. I've already thought of some 'coupons' like...

- one big hug

- a night at the movies

- a sympathetic ear

- an honest opinion

- a smile when i'm most angry

- a shoulder to cry on

- a morning wake up call (she did that for me. :D )

- a computer class (she's trying to keep up with my comp skills. XD )

- an expensive ice-cream treat

- a sleepover

- a two-hour chat without doing anything else (i always multitask, even when i'm chatting with her. =X )

i would like to add a few more but i can't think of any more. Could you please help me? Anything cute or funny or simply anything from your wildest imagination!!! Her birthday is in two days! PLEASE!

Favorite Answer

- One argument bypass

- One crazy road trip

- One home spa day (you do her nails and hair and make up)

- A week of good morning and good night texts

- One joke when she's upset

- One blank coupon

Best Friend Coupons

Friendship Coupons

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

- one big hug

- a night at the movies

- a sympathetic ear

- an honest opinion

- a smile when i'm most angry

- a shoulder to cry on

- a morning wake up...

Source(s): add friends coupon book: https://tr.im/7b3TC

Nice idea! A day when you come over to sit with the baby while she takes shower AND gets to do her hair, makeup and get dressed. Put a coupon for a manicure or pedicure, and you watch the baby. Nite of babysitting so she and her hubby/partner can go for dinner and a movie. Laundry for a day, you go and do all the laundry she has piled up. Walk the baby. You go over and take the baby for a walk so she can do whatever. Its amazing how much you can get done in a half hour as a mom when you dont have distractions. A friends day out. where her hubby has the baby and you go out for some girl time. A home cooked meal, you cook dinner for them one night and bring it by. I'm comming over for coffee! you go over one morning for coffee and watch Regis and Kelly, or something. (For some company.) Babysit for her 6 week checkup. OMG I think I am going to loose it phone calls...unlimited! 1 Nap, you take the baby for a walk while she gets some rest. A friend forever! This is a nice idea! I would make a list of the coupons you give her so you can force her to redem them. She may feel funny asking you to do some of the things, so you can call and say...Im bringing dinner over tonight so dont cook, or I am comming over for coffee and girl chat tomarrow, then you can take a shower, or you can watch the baby while she goes shopping.

My thought about receiving such a gift is, "hmm, you mean I need a COUPON for a sympathetic ear, or an honest opinion, or a shoulder to cry on?" I think I should be able to get those things from my best friend at any time, without some kind of coupon to make me feel like I'm receiving some special, over-the-top kind of special treatment just this one time.

A friend/ unbiological sister forever, hones opinion, a favor any favor, a handwritten list of what i like about you. :-)

-a suprise gift

-a homemade cookie/food/deserts or anything

can't think of any...sorry (: anyway i'm sure she'll be touched!

• Kay

- a juicy peice of gossip

- a compliment

- my first born (as a joke)

how about lesbian activities or finding her a bf?