Paley asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急,請幫我看看文法是否錯誤??

At the time that senior high school is grade one,The association that I join is a table tennis,I select table tennis association for My junior high school is a school team and is also my interest,In addition,I still have already attended Olympic road to run a match,The result isn't very good,However,much exercise is very good,The position is of no account,In addition,I still have already joined badminton association,I am to like badminton very much,Is a very good exercise,However,I hope that the university can join a lot of associations。 請大大幫我看這篇文章是否錯誤?????

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear 阿甘:

我很努力的要試著幫你改,可是太多中式英文,我真的不太能夠理解你裡面要講的是什麼。

我建議

1.您將原先的中文部分一起附上。

2.看起來您應該是在寫過去在學校的事情,所以建議您都改成過去式。

3. 一主詞 + 一 動詞 的概念抓準了,很多東西自然就不會有中式英文。 不需要太繁複的想法,簡單精準更重要。

當然,爾偶加上副詞 修飾一下動詞就可以美化句子。

4.相信您自己花了很多時間在寫,值得鼓勵,希望我每個學生都跟你一樣用功。

At the time that senior high school is grade one,The association that I join is a table tennis,-->> 建議改成:

When I was grade one in the senior high school, I joined the table tennis club.

I select table tennis association for My junior high school is a school team and is also my interest,->> 建議改成:

The reason I joined the table tennis club was because I had highly interest of table tennis.

其他的我想您可以試試看我的建議,自己再試著寫看看。

加油~~

Source(s): Teaching English in AU