Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 1 decade ago

What kind of insect bite is this? Picture included?

The white bump in the middle is hard and painful, but the bruise doesn't hurt at all- its multicoloured, which is a bit worrysome. (green, purple, and brown)

Sorry the picture is bad, but its the best i could do

Thanks in advance

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    hmmm.... it looks like my little brothers spider would hurt him it looked like a bruise and if you squeezed it pus would come out. You should go to the doctor and get it checked out.

  • 1 decade ago

    A spiders bite.Probably a big one maybe a black widow.The bruising consists with spiders bites.Not dangerous it should go away in maybe 3 weeks.But you have to see a doctor.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Anything could have bitten you. Its likely to have been some sort of flying insect have you seen any around? It also looks like you've had a reaction to it.

  • 1 decade ago

    you'll be fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.