Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

I'm planning on majoring in English and Journalism, what school in Michigan should I go to?

Out of wayne state, eastern michigan, central michigan, university of michigan -lint. And if you know of any other good schools let me know


I mean which school. An I'm going to be an english major haha

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I heard that the University of Michigan has a very good English/Journalism program

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.