Guys Only: Would You Go Out With A Girl With Black Hair And Eyes?

I have a back-length straight black hair with black eyes. Not gray or dark brown. Black. People say I have a perfect skin and I quite agree with them since I have no obvious blemishes on my face. I'm also in taller and skinnier groups in my school. But other than these two facts, I've been very insecure... show more I have a back-length straight black hair with black eyes. Not gray or dark brown. Black. People say I have a perfect skin and I quite agree with them since I have no obvious blemishes on my face. I'm also in taller and skinnier groups in my school. But other than these two facts, I've been very insecure about my looks lately and was wondering if many guys out there actually prefer black hair/black eyes combination over blonde hair/blue or lighter colored eyes combination. Also because I've seen the latter being more popular with guys than the former. Please don't say anything hateful.
Update: Okay, seriously? I'm not shallow at all and I just wanted to get some opinions here. I don't select guys based on their hair/eye colors either, so please drop that subject.
32 answers 32