Guys Only: Would You Go Out With A Girl With Black Hair And Eyes?

I have a back-length straight black hair with black eyes. Not gray or dark brown. Black. People say I have a perfect skin and I quite agree with them since I have no obvious blemishes on my face. I'm also in taller and skinnier groups in my school. But other than these two facts, I've been very insecure about my looks lately and was wondering if many guys out there actually prefer black hair/black eyes combination over blonde hair/blue or lighter colored eyes combination. Also because I've seen the latter being more popular with guys than the former. Please don't say anything hateful.

Okay, seriously? I'm not shallow at all and I just wanted to get some opinions here. I don't select guys based on their hair/eye colors either, so please drop that subject.

Favorite Answer

Pocahontas!

Princess Jasmine!

Esmeralda!

Snow White!

these were all black haired and black eye beauties!

when it comes to beauty colour doesn't matter because colour is wonderful and we really have to appreciate ever shade!

'Zang Ziyi'.... every guy does find her attractive no matter what they say...

Hallie Berry....

salma hayek...

Iman - Super model married to David Bowie,

Eva longoria.... but usually she dyes it all lighter..

penelope cruz...

ETc, etc, etc.......

Black hair and black eyes is a rare combination, unless you are quite dark. Hair which is dyed black doesn't usually look as good but often it does too. You have black and black eyes and you have the tall and skinny combination, that sounds stunning.

you're lucky - you don't have to look like the typical 5feet 4, blonde with high lights, blue eyes, dumb dress sense/ slight fake tan... its not really that much amazing material to be honest.

Of course I would, to tell u the truth I actually like a girl that has black hair and eyes, I think she's just amazing, then again I really don't care about appearance I think that personality is a big part of wether a guy would like a girl.

No I like blond hair and blue eyes the best and I don't mind brown hair and brown eyes. I am biracial also I can have both lol white guys that is

• Yes, that's very attractive. Each guy has a "type" he's into, a set of certain characteristics that he finds attractive. Hair and eye color usually aren't what guys care about honestly. We're looking at your figure in general, fitness, skin, etc. Look healthy and not overweight and you can't go wrong.

Where girls get into trouble is when they want ONE SPECIFIC GUY to like their traits, when maybe he isn't/is into that look.

Good luck!

If your hot girl your hot, and if your not hot, you most definitely have the power to become hot with some exercise, eating right, and some new clothes.

but none of that is really important

The girl I love has black hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

I prefer it, of course a ton of guys are going to go after the blondes but who cares what they think? Trust me there are enough men who prefer that, you shouldn't have a problem unless personality or hygiene get in the way.

• Flower

im sorry but when people post questions like this there just asking for comments

lets not be a little vein ok all women and men no matter what hair or eye color they have are beautiful so that answers your question there

and if a guy doesnt like you for your hair or eye color they its his loss

• CB

Yes. Definitely. I think the black hair are beautiful.

A picture would be nice. If you were the ugliest girl on Earth and you described yourself on the internet, you'd have tons of guys that would want to date you no matter what.

im a girl jeeezzz sorry for answering.., i wont say anything hateful just my opinion yes?? shut the heck up, really "guys would you go out with a girl with black hair?? really?? did i read that correctly?? what u think guys just date blonde haired girls?? mayb ur asking the ignorant guys mayb thats it,,yea byeeehh.