Is there any way to make Keystone light taste ANY better??? Be honest.?

Hey, so I have drank Keystone a few times and it tastes awful. I can't stand the taste, but its the only thing I have available to drink, is there any way to block the taste or make it taste better? Don't just write things like buy better beer, that's not helpful.

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

How do these people know what urine tastes like?

Source(s): Courioausity

Make sure you are keeping it cold. When I was younger we also drank keystone and I stored it in my truck so my parents wouldn't find it. Then on the weekend we would go someplace and ice it down in a cooler before drinking. The heat inside the cab of my truck made the beer "skunky" but we didn't know any better back then. We just thought keystone tasted that way all the time (it is pretty bad to begin with).

Other than that just buy better beer.

Dont add the sprite or lemon- radlers are delicious, but they know exactly how much to mix in, if you mix too little or too much in you will want to gag as bad as drinking keystone alone. other than that- I hope you got that stuff free- its probably the nastiest beer ive had, like the other guy mentioned- tastes like urine!

You can mix it with club soda to dilute the taste and still be carbonated (you will also get an ultra light beer that way).

If you feel that you have to drink it that bad, no matter how you can't stand the taste, but will still drink it...

Add motor oil to it.

Lime or lemon. (Some people like to add salt as well).

Spicy tomato juice or Clamato.

Beyond that... I guess chug it, and chase it with fruit juice or something. So you'll get the buzz without ever having to taste the nasty stuff.

No. Keystone taste worse than horse urine.

i guess lemon might help if you really like lemon, but it is just... awful beer.

If you don't like it, why do you drink it? Keep on putting those pennies and nickles in your piggybank, then get yourself something drinkable when you turn 21.

add sprite or 7 up

they do that in germany

they are called radlers