hot vs. beautiful................................?

ok is it better for a guy to say your hot or beautiful? no guy has ever called me beautiful only hot and it's starting to bother me since everyone says it's better to be called beautiful then hot. some guy even called me hot today even though they don't even know me.

Best Answer

While being called hot is very flattering and not a bad thing, being called beautiful seems to mean something different. If you've never been called beautiful, just wait for a guy to do it. It makes you feel insanely special. But typically only a guy that means something more will say this. So, if you don't have a special someone, don't feel bad about being called hot. That's just guys for you there.

As a guy I say hot around guys and beautiful around girls. I dont know it just sounds wierd saying beautiful around guys.

Usually hot means extreme sexual attraction and beautiful is very good looking.

It's definitely better to be beautiful. Beauty is ever lasting, being hot is just a phase. Once you're old and your boobs start sagging, you're not gonna be hot in most guys' eyes.

beautiful. I hate being called hot

Id rather be called beautiful because theres so much more meaning to it that just a sex item, hot.

• gluc

To me.... Cute is extra of being attracive in like smallness, infantile. You recognise while you feel a a yellow lab dog is so cute and adorable, similar to that. Pretty is extra like a extra grown up variant of adorable: just a little extra like tender and sleek watching. Hot certainly form of a anybody who wears plenty of make-up, little apparel, what appeals to an attractive teenage boy. Beautiful is anybody who's ready of being adorable and beautiful, additionally scorching however with extra sophistication. Sexy is form of like scorching however extra targeted at the frame, has plenty of intercourse attraction. yaadddmean?

• Nessa.

For example, a naturally pretty girl, who doesn't go tanning, rarely wears makeup, but is still pretty, you can't imagine her being called "hot". That's what you would call beautiful.

i think its better to be called beautiful...any guy can call you hot but only someone who truly loves you will call you beautiful :)

yeah beautiful is better. when a guy says your hot he wants to f*ck you, but when he says your beautiful that means hes like wow when he looks at you. or just a good talker haha. but its okay if they only call you hot that dosent nesscarly mean they just want to sleep with you especially when your young cus the boys my age say hot WAY more then beautiful but idk if your like a teenager or not. but dont worry about it (:

It's better to be beautiful. Much better.