Opening a bookstore/coffee shop what do I need as far as a license et.?

A friend of mine is opening a daycare and she has a loft above it that she wants to rent out. I am planning on renting it and have a little coffee shop/bookstore. Selling used books, having a letter reading area and selling coffee, lattes etc. Maybe just muffins, bagles...the like

do I need food handlers, etc.

Favorite Answer

Hello,

The equipment can be expensive but i can help you get financing and one of the vendors I do deals for is a large kitchen equipment dealer.

Read onand let me know if you want help. My email is at the bottom.

I work for a great company that has an office in California and is nationwide and this is what we do. We get funding for businesses and franchises thru banks that have programs designed for exactly that so we get as good as deals as anybody.

We have funded many of these deals, we are funding a guy right now that is opening a Taco Bell. Our office has a great support staff (processors) and we communicate help you every step of the way.

We have an "A rating with the BBB. The reason I bring up the BBB "A" rating is because you need to go with an honest company. People come to us after being burned by banks who are slow or bad money lenders that promise deals take down payments but then dont follow thru. If that happens people complain the to BBB and it will list the number of complaints. The last client that compared us to someone else found out the other company had 27 complaints. We had zero! Of course he went with us and we were proud to help him.

Here's a link to our Better Business Bureau rating:

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Commercial-C...

The first thing I need to do is get a profile of your business by asking a few questions to see what options you have, and how much flexibility you have.You can just write the answers in below and shoot it back to me. Then when I get in the office tomorrow I will match your profile with some of our programs and get back to you with your best options.

1. Name and location of business?

2. Start up date ?

3. What type? coffee

4. How much does the equipment cost? 15k?

5. How soon are you purchasing?

6. Howz your Credit?

Again, you will see we have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and an "A" rating. . We have referrals of business owners etc...

Thanks and have a good evening and please email me your contact info and call me anytime.

Julian Ford

P: 800-420-2415 Ext. 240

F: 949-715-0913

Commercial Capital Associates, Inc.

www.ccafinance.com

"A" Rating with BBB