Lebanon: What do you think of Israeli Hummus?

Has anyone here ever heard of Sabra Hummus? I know its sold at Sams Club in the USA and Fiesta and HEB, I am not sure where else:

http://www.sabra.com/products/sabra-hummus.aspx

I just found out that the company is an Israeli company.

It gets worse, the biggest plate of Hummus in the world was made by Israelis in al2uds:

http://humus101.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/gui...

And before that the record was set by the Israeli company Sabra in Jew York

What do you think of Israeli Hummus??

Greek Goddess is correct, its actually popular and does sell alot

Sabra (Hebrew: צבר‎) is a term used to describe a Jewish person born in Israel.

• Tia
    Favorite Answer

i was out to dine couple days ago w some classmates (im in uk now), anyway, so one of them ordered hommus for his starter, and he got something that looks like caca with pink toast HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ya rub same7ni

• mhoon

that is kinda unhappy that a large form of the Lebanese section rapidly assumes that the Israelis are "attempting" to thieve Hummus. They legitimately like the nutrition, so they eat it. particularly, no count if made via Israelis or Lebanese, that is reliable; although, the question is for extra useful, which does not mean I ought to decide for one as reliable. that is basically unhappy which you're criticizing some thing that may not an argument. that is extra reminiscent of suggestions like who makes extra useful pizza: Italians or individuals? It originates from Italy; yet, the individuals are tremendously rattling happy with ways they make it, and as such that is been integrated of their lifestyle. surely, i've got had the two, and that i will say that I did legitimately want the Israeli hummus extra useful. i visit concede that i've got had it extra, so i'm going to have basically stronger a style for it, and that i wasn't evaluating them section via section, so i could desire to be flawed. although, i visit assert that Hung did get the aggressive spirit authentic. the two international places take hummus as serious business company.

I heard of Sabra hummus, i work in a supermarket and the Sabra brand is the most bought! I didnt know it was Israeli until now but the thing that shocked me was one of their items said "GREEK olive hummus' . I was like wdff since when did Greeks eat hummus?? lol

What!

They stole that from us too!

First the tabouli, now the hummus...what's next?!

But, I am positive that the hummus made by Israelis is not good at all...

Israeli Hummus concept of west.

I will never look at hummus in the same way again.. they copy everything jeez

• Giseli

Nooooooo! They keep stealing everything from us and calling it their own!

I agree with Lina it doesn't even LOOK appetizing.

yea wen i used to live in USA they believe hummus and falafel are NOT arabic food....

but seariuosly wats new? its in their blood to steal watever they could from us.

gotta be honest i bought Humus once from TEscos didnt know it was Ireali .. but it was the best humus ever

Nooo dude, that's Arab food.

COME ON!

First they steal the land, now our food?