promotion image of download ymail app

What is the Civic with the rear spoiler called?

I've made up my mind and have decided to go for a Honda Civic Sedan.

I'm more concerned about a car's look than the engine and specs.

One of the most important part of the car for me, is the rear spoiler or the 'wing'.

I want to get the car as cheap as possible, and from what I've seen, it costs around $15kish. But the only one I could find with a rear spoiler is the Honda Civic Si or the coupe version.

I believe I saw a civic sedan with a rear spoiler that wasn't an Si, is there a specific name for it? Are they still available at Honda dealerships? any information would be great, thank you in advance

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    im not sure of the model, but you could always buy the cheap version of the car then go to ebay or something and buy a nice looking spoiler for it and pay to have it installed.

    you would probably come out ahead financially rather than buy the upgraded version with a bunch of features that you dont really need/want.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    its a civic si or a civic mugen

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    it was probably a civic ex

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.