Calling all irish! I am a UK applicant applying to study dentistry at TCD in Dublin..?

Hi, I'm apply for dentistry here in England to 4 universities. I also wanted to apply to TCD. Can someone explain how the points system works in Ireland? I don't understand why the grade boundaries are so low there! i thought it was a good uni! they ask for a B/C in chem and bio :S Please could you also... show more Hi, I'm apply for dentistry here in England to 4 universities. I also wanted to apply to TCD. Can someone explain how the points system works in Ireland? I don't understand why the grade boundaries are so low there! i thought it was a good uni! they ask for a B/C in chem and bio :S Please could you also tell me how do i apply? is it through UCAS? Do i apply as an international applicant? do i have to pay the full fees? please give me some help!