Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Where Can I download QTCF.dll ?

My itunes app. on my computer won't work, whenever I click it this pop up says, "This application has failed to start becasue QTCF.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

So where can I download QTCF.dll ????

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem and found the file in my Quicktime folder and copied it windows system 32 folder. No more problems. This happened after I installed Quicktime. Hope this helps

• klines

Qtcf.dll

• Linda

I think the main reason is that there's not as many recognizable names in porn as there is in music. People who are avid porn watchers and downloaders probably don't go about searching for a specific actor/actress or something. They just download whatever is available because well, porn is porn. They just wanna see people f*cking, they don't care who's in it. On the other hand, not all music artists are the same, so when a certain artist drops a release and its leaked or something it can significantly hurt sales, considering how many people download music. Another factor might be that a lot of people order porn through television (PPV), and porn companies earn profits from those sales.

• Elinor

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aybnb

"The amount of pornography on the internet can be difficult to fathom. A total of 4.2 million websites contain pornography." - Every second - $3,075.64 is being spent on pornography. - Every 39 minutes: a new pornographic video is being created in the United States. - For every normal website, there are 6 porn websites. I'm sure porn has plummeted to some degree with the uprising of internet downloading, but those statistics listed above are unmatched. The rate in which porn is being made blows music production out of the water. Good question though.