Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

did wwe really take morrison vs ziggler off of breaking point for miz vs kofi?

on wwe.com miz vs kofi was added to breaking point card...they took morrison v ziggler out for annoying jamaican vs awesomly stupid

• you2
    Best Answer

yeah they did sad isn't it

Yes it has been removed but if you think logically its probably for the best.Kofi Kingston is currently the longest reining champion alll the others recently won so his title is due to change hands.DOlph Ziggler however was scheduled to win the Intercontinental Title but Mysterio got suspended so they had to scrap that because it would ruin the prestige of the title and be unfair to the champion.So since there is no beef between Ziggler/Morrison it will become personal and the The Miz will then win the United States Championship which could set up a winner take all match between Morrison and Miz for the United States and Interontinetal Champiionship who knows???

• Gladys

I like the match Miz vs Morrison because these two have history together. They use to be tag team partners until the Miz betrayed him. Now they're mid-card champions on their brand and them going 1 on 1 will be a pretty good match. Morrison would probably win because he's very athletic and a better wrestler. The Miz, in my opinion, is not a good wrestler and a bit annoying lol. But yeah, Miz, the US champ vs Morrison, the IC champ, would be interesting, That's if the Miz does beat Kofi Kingston.

Yes, they did... It's unfair but fair in a way.

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler would be better than The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston because Kofi is extremely boring in my opinion...

... Even though I'm half Jamaican, I still find him annoying!

Source(s): Uncle Punk wants YOU... To be straightedge!

Yeah They did I would have found Morrison vs. Ziggler more entertaining than Kofi vs Miz

Morrison vs Ziggler was going to be the best match of the night. All though i don't think Kingston vs Miz will be bad, I'm still a bit disappointed.

Because on the last pay per view Kofi wasnt in it.

It's only fair for Kofi and the U.S. title

We will not see Morrison vs Mr Ziggles on Breaking Point

Source(s): Footage of Jeff Hardy being arrested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCVdMq0foQ

yes

good! finally miz gets the title he desrevs.

yes they did