Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

how do i start a restaurant in a strip center?

I live in houston tx. There is a great opportunity for you to make money here if you know what your doing. I know opporations but i have no idea what i would need to do to get ready to open a restaurant. I would like to use a strip center. There is nothing in the building it is a new construction. There is no pluming or electrical. I know i need restrooms and all equipment like walkin coolers, grill, fryers, coolers registers ect. but i have no idea where to start to get these thngs emplemented. I have no funding as of yet and dont know what i need to get done first. Im not sure how much money i should borrow because i dont know how much its going to cost to get the building ready. Its kind of a catch 22. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Favorite Answer

Hello,

I happen to have a vendor that sells all that stuff and runs one of the best restaurant equipment companies in the country email me at my office email below and I will hook you up with her shes really nice and she can probably give you direction. As far as funds, that's what the company I work for does. (Read on)

The equipment can be expensive but i can help you get financing and one of the vendors I do deals for is a large kitchen equipment dealer an there affordable.

I work for a great company that has an office in California and is nationwide and this is what we do. We get funding for businesses and franchises thru banks that have programs designed for exactly that so we get as good as deals as anybody.

We have funded many of these deals, we are funding a guy right now that is opening a Taco Bell. Our office has a great support staff (processors) and we communicate help you every step of the way.

We have an "A rating with the BBB. The reason I bring up the BBB "A" rating is because you need to go with an honest company. People come to us after being burned by banks who are slow or bad money lenders that promise deals take down payments but then dont follow thru. If that happens people complain the to BBB and it will list the number of complaints. The last client that compared us to someone else found out the other company had 27 complaints. We had zero! Of course he went with us and we were proud to help him.

Here's a link to our Better Business Bureau rating:

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Commercial-C...

The first thing I need to do is get a profile of your business by asking a few questions to see what options you have, and how much flexibility you have.You can just write the answers in below and shoot it back to me. I know some stuff you dont know yet but just we can fill that part in later.Then when I get in the office tomorrow I will match your profile with some of our programs and get back to you with your best options.

1. Name and location of business?

2. Start up date ?

3. What type? i.e Indian food

4. How much does the equipment cost? i.e 80k?

5. How soon are you purchasing?

6. Howz your Credit?

Again, you will see we have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and an "A" rating. . We have referrals of business owners etc...

Thanks and have a good evening and please email me your contact info and call me anytime.

Julian Ford

P: 800-420-2415 Ext. 240

F: 949-715-0913

Commercial Capital Associates, Inc.

www.ccafinance.com

"A" Rating with BBB

Fu Lu Su Its a Thai restuarant in Missouri City (simply external of Houston). They have the excellent Thai meals I have ever had. I dont understand the specific cope with however its on Cartwright Road Between 1092 and Texas Pwy.