★ESS★ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

If WWE was crazy enough to change Wrestlemania's name what would it be changed to+YHWA episode 5 vote!!!?

The Don walks out the ring

The Don: "So Bon now that u have understand that u "may be"the"Legend" but the Don is the Legend Killer but since this name has been stolen by another freak in babyoil so I guess The Don needs a new Nick Name which would be the name of the Legend in Making so what should The Don's gonna name as his nick name...ummmm Yeah I get it The Jibroni Candy Assss Kicker..the awesomeness the most electrifying name The Don.Now Bon what cha gonna do when The Don has beaten you fair and square"

Shaun Cold walks out and is on the stage

Shaun Cold:Don want to know what im sick of you every f****** week!!! Oh Bon blah blah blah blah blah!!! Shut up for once in your life you idiotic piece of s***!!! Im so mad at you right now i am going to beat respect into you. and if you can beat me i will let you face me along with the number one in a triple threat match for my yhwa championship if you win.but if you lose you never bother me ever again.do you accept my challenge?

The Don:H*** yeah!!! What match bon any match and i will win.

Shaun Cold:Ok any match I will choose...a last man standing match so i can fully beat respect into you.See you in the ring...The Ron hahahaha!!!

match 1:Adam Streets and Kelly Maria vs Kurt Angle and Melina Maryse

Kelly walks to thomas backstage

Kelly:Hey Thomas want me to manage you in your match again tonight

Thomas:No

Kelly:What...why?

Thomas:Well I dont know maybe it was me getting sprayed in the face with pepper spray!

Kelly:Im sorry ok just please i can help you win

Thomas:Maybe next week

Thomas walks off and Kelly Maria stands confused

match 2:Thomas vs MA Beast

Thomas comes back from his match and starts running to Mr.E

Thomas:Mr.E Mr.E I gotta ask you something

Mr.E:Make it quick I want to becom the number one contender and win that match tonight

Thomas:Thats what I want to talk to you about youre facing that b****** Lazyboy and I want revenge tonight on him.

Mr.E:We all want things in life but we got to work for them.You just got screwed because your little girlfriend decided to spray pepper spray and you were to slow to dodge it.The funny thing is his name is Lazyboy and he wasnt lazy to dodge that but you were to lazy to dodge it funny stuff man funny stuff.

Thomas:Come on please!!!

Mr.E:Ok you wanna know what fine just fine but if you cost me this match you will be waking up in a hospital bed and dont be so annoying.

Thomas:I will not let you down and Lazyboy better watch because here I come.

match 3: Mr.E w/ Thomas vs Lazyboy

Phantom Freak is being interviewed back stage

Interviewer:Well im here with the man who smashed me into the wall last week and has beaten his losing streak...and is now the number one contender for the zero x championship his name is Phantom Freak.So Phantom how does it all feel?

Phantom Freak:Well you see...interviewer...guy...ok I dont even know what the h*** your name is nobody in the yhwa knows your name...so what the h*** is your name interviewer man.

Interviewer:It...its Robert Smith

Phantom Freak:Well Robert first off all i smashed you into the wall because you doubted me and I dont like when people doubt me.

Interviewer(Robert):Sorry

Phantom Freak: And to answer your poorly thought out question streaks are meant to be broken, which you all saw come to fruition when I won the four way match, solidifying my spot as #1 contender for the Zero X Championship. But im not here to talk about that. No, im not going to talk about how Prasdana and Poncho were so scared of me that they ran off into the crowd. And no im not going to talk about how I proceeded to destroy MA Beast. Right now im looking to the future. So then, its on to you Vendetta, again. If you remember it was you who I faced in my first match. It was you who handed me my first loss. And as fate would have it, it was for that belt you covet so much. Since that time you have had quite the run, but like I said Vendetta, streaks are meant to be broken, and your time as champion will soon be over. Oh yes, and one more thing..... welcome to the Freakshow!

Stryder interupts

stryder:Hey Phantom sorry to be taking up your air time but i would like to tell you your match face to face with you.Tonight you will partner with Awsomess Vendetta and face Poncho and Prasdana.Oh and guys in this match dont try to kill each other Stryder out.

Phantom Freak:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Interviewer(Robert):Oh no!

Phantom grabs Robert and smashes into wall and walks away

match 4:Phantom Freak and Awsomess Vendetta vs Poncho and Prasdana

match 5 last man standing match:The Don vs Shaun Cold

and if you would like to join i need your

name

gimmick

finisher

yes prasdana i knew your finisher was the playmaker when you signed up but i didnt know yoiur other finisher was the indonesian destroyer thanks for informing me

Favorite Answer

PROMO

"Bon the Sour Loser never say enough till u get more shame than u got un till now..The Don says u want Me The Awesomeness in a Last Man Standing Match than know what The Don says there is only one man and only one is going to remain on his feet..yeah u do know deep down in ur heart u know the name of winner..Yeah that's The jibroni Asss Kicker The most electrifying name in YHWA THE DON.

Now Jon Pon Ton whatever ur name is Just Bring It"

1.Adam Streets and Kelly Maria

2.MA Beast

3.Lazyboy

4.Poncho and Prasdana

Promo

"Pon mark this second cause this is the begining of the end for ur title"

5.Main Event...The Don

• Poncho

1. Adam Streets & Kelly Maria

2. Thomas

3. Mr. E

4. Poncho & Prasdana

5. The Don

Source(s): "Don't think of judging Jeff Hardy until you've walked a mile in his shoes. I will always have Jeff's back..." - Chris Jericho

1. Mr. X & Thomas 2. Barbie 3. Poncho 4. British Brawler 5. Shaun Cold

• ?

Adam Streets and Kelly Maria

MA Beast

Mr.E

Poncho and Prasdana

Shaun

• Mr. E

Adam Streets and Kelly Maria

MA Beast

Mr.E

Poncho and Prasdana

Shaun

They would be stupid with all the pg crap and change it to Good Attitude Wrestling.

WWE Breaking Point, UFC 103, and HBO Boxing Live in the next week on http://www.wmr-sports.com/ Go there for free streams of all wrestling, mma, boxing, and other sports events! WWE Breaking Point will be there Live tonight! You can also buy an HD No Lag Premium Stream for only $5 at Buy an HD No Lag Breaking Point stream for only $5! http://www.wmr-sports.com/PURCHASE-h5.htm Enjoy the events!

Great Episode 10/10

1.Kurt Angle and Melina Maryse

2.MA Beast

3.Mr.E

4.me and Poncho

5.The Don

Hello Stryder,do you know my finisher?yes,Playmaker.but may i have 2 finishers?my second finisher is The Indonesia Destroyer(i rename The Canadian Detroyer because i'am from Indonesia)

Cameron Hart

straight edge rocker chick

jacket neak breaker, inverted DDT elbow drop, spring broard pin kick to the back

i come to the YHWA as a mystery person that no one knows

promo: most of you don't know me I'm Cameron Hart and the YHWA will never be the same again! i am willing to take any competition who cares if your a man or woman just i want to fight.!!!!!!

Source(s): SUCK IT

throw down or get thrown down

chage it to something dumb like:

WRESTLEFEST

or wwe and disey present, WRESTLEMANIA 27: the musical