How can I lose 11lbs in 5 weeks?

I am 14. 5'3". I weigh 52 kilos (8.1 stone) (114lbs) My BMI is 20.2 and my fat percentage is around 17% I love 22inch waists. Arms that don't spread out when you press them against your body. I hate bingo wings, or any excess flab. I hate sitting down and having a roll of flab. I hate touching... show more I am 14. 5'3".
I weigh 52 kilos (8.1 stone) (114lbs)
My BMI is 20.2 and my fat percentage is around 17%
I love 22inch waists. Arms that don't spread out when you press them against your body. I hate bingo wings, or any excess flab. I hate sitting down and having a roll of flab. I hate touching thighs.
I do not have a 22inch waist. My arms dont really spread out that much, and I dont have bingo wings. When I sit down I do get a little flab roll and my thighs touch.
In 5 weeks, I am going on holiday. For the first time in 3/4 years I will wear a bikini. For the first time in 2 years I want to be happy with my body.

I would like to lose 11lbs in 5 weeks. This does NOT put me underweight, but it makes me skinny, not average. I WANT TO BE SKINNY, NOT AVERAGE.

Any ideas? suggestions on routines,exercise routines? diet routines?
I am not an active person but I own a step machine and 3lb dumbells. I can do sit ups quite easily too. I own a bike, but don't really have much time to ride it, and there are no swimming pools nearby - they have all shut down.

Please dont comment if you are going to lecture me about being healthy. I know I am, but I am not happy. Losing excess weight wont be bad, because I wont be underweight.

Any comments from people who have tried a diet that works, heard of one, has advice.

This will be hard as I am not overweight and losing weight that I dont need to wont be easily done.

Again, no comments if its like 'Your healthy, you shouldn't be worried about your weight at this age' etc. I know, but I AM NOT HAPPY. This will do more good than harm.

My Normal Diet:
Breakfast: either half a banana and a pear. Or a fruit salad. or pineapple.
Lunch: either a salad made of lettuce, organic salad dressing and carrots. Or a bowl of rice peas and cheese, yum. Maybe a vegetable curry, with no rice, just vegetables really.
Dinner: pretty much the same as lunch

I snack on lots of fruit throughout the day, especially pineapple and i drink about 3litres of water a day (6 bottles of evian 50cl) (sorry i dont know if the conversion is right)

and I AM A VEGETARIAN. thank you :)
Update: i am only 14, i cannot take diet pills, and i need daily routines on food and exercise in detail please.
2 answers