Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you think THE 0bama continues to fail?

• Rob
    Best Answer

Yup...

--Rob USMC

I was hoping he would fail--- Moreover, watching him fail this much is just depressing.

I don't see him failing as much as I see the GOP making fools of them selves..What's really happening is the economy is getting back on the track and to hide this fact which was the biggest concern among Americans, the right with the help of fox news,and minor politicians like wilson and Palin spread lies and myths,and its so sad to see how many buy into it.

Come november,when a health care bill is passed, most Americans

will see the truth,because the right will than,make a new myth,and in my opinion because of that Obama will be given credit,for standing up

with dignity to the face of deceit.

I do thinks it's best that the GOP finds it roots,a leader who will stand up to the tyrants,who make a mockery out of their party!

He continues to fail America. However, he is Not failing to do what he had planned to do all along. Too many law abiding Americans did not pick up on all his twisted play on words in his campaign speeches, nor did these same people believe that someone Wanting to be our President could possibly even Want to do what Fox News was reporting. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. Too many assumed they knew what "The CHANGE" meant.

• Fred K

He hasn't Failed yet stock market closed yesterday at the Level it was at september 10 2001 if any thing he's starting to turn around the Failed policy's of Bush's

Yes! Just yesterday, on www.biggovernment.com & fox news, a major story broke (actually two stories).

The first was about two college students who pose as a pimp & prostitute that went to two separate ACORN buildings. They secretly tape two woman working for ACORN explaining to them how to get housing for underage girls from El Salvador, how to cheat on your taxes.

You must see it for yourself.

The other is a report that Obama pardons 450,000 people involved in all sorts of fraud, including the elections. The best laugh of all is, Obama actually signed 100 pardons that were marked in red crayon, that simply said, pardon me, do you have any grey poupon.

None of the main stream media is reporting this. However, I believe after today's gathering in D.C. we the public will learn just how corrupt this administration really is. Most of us do know. Now we must tell everyone we can about www.biggovernment.com Obama is sinking quicker than you can say ACORN!

Source(s): www.biggovernment.com & fox news

Yes I do. And he'll continue to do so until his term is up.

he's also proven himself to be just as big of a liar as every other politician in this Country. He's gone back on damn near every campaign promise he made. And the fact that he has 20 some czars working for him, kinda proves to me that he has no clue what he's doing. Ron Paul would've been a much better choice than Obama the socialist, or the dusty relic McCain.

I think the real problem is that the president can't fail. That is to say he is charge, the leader guy. If the leader leads all his followers to battle and they all die, he only failed tactically not as a leader. Obama still has millions & millions of minions

• teagan

Yes, foreign policy is dying. Our economy is repairing slowly on its own as it would have, yet his stimulus is going to come back to bite us much harder and last much longer then it would have without it. He bailed out car company's only for them to file bankruptcy anyways. The banks got their bailout and stop lending. The housing market is crawling soon to fall again as the jobs fizzle up and unemployment continues to climb. His health care reform bill will bankrupt American and Cap & Tax will be the final nail in our coffins. I don't think he could be much more of a failure, yet I will knock on wood with that comment. He makes Carter look like a school girl.

Mr. Obama is mainly a gifted speaker, a convincing icon for the easily duped. It is the gang supporting him, that got him in that is failing. Mr. Obama is mainly an easy way of describing the entire corrupt machine that have power.

• he really hasn't had time to do anything even the stimulus that he had passed was written before he took office so you really have to wait a few years to tell if the programs he sets in will work or not