Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

guys: favourite part on a womans body?

and why? :) x

Best Answer

The two little dimples at the top of her behind.

Brrrrrrrrrr. Sooo sexy.

A woman herself,in total is favorite.

The reason is simple.Any part of a woman is she herself.This includes her beauty which though very relative,consists all of her body which include her hair,eyes,nose, face,shoulder,arms,breast,waist,hip,legs.foot everything and all these creates her beauty to be favorite.Particular one part may be good or attractive but to make a lady attractive in full sense then it must include every portion of her body which make her beautiful and attractive to one.So to me if I shall have to consider a woman's part favorite,I go for the total woman.

am a girl but i want to answer this the woman's favorite part of the body is the ****

The level of her mind. And you need to know why? Are you in fact a male asking this question? For sure a woman would not need to ask.

A girl with nice tight azz just is what I like

eyes that can look right through you and send you into a trance + a smile that will make you melt x)

its a deadly combination for any guy

Why pick one part, when I like everything about a woman?

• Pluto

I can't choose, it all looks good to me...

But if I was forced to I'd have to say the face, because while the rest is nice to look at the face is so much more. :)

Hair & Eyes.

If the hair matches the eyes its perfect.

their heart and brain, there's nothing better than an intelligent girl with a kind heart