Atheists: Explain how these Biblical prophecies came true 2,000 years before they occured?

These are all Biblical prophecies, 1. Daniel 12:4 (New King James Version) 4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Fulfilled: Between then and around mid-1850's, the world really didn't advance that... show more These are all Biblical prophecies,
1.
Daniel 12:4 (New King James Version)
4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Fulfilled: Between then and around mid-1850's, the world really didn't advance that much. But since 1850, the world has gotten very advance and man has gotten much smarter.

2.
Is. 66: 8-15 and Jeremiah 23: 6-10 clearly predicts the rebirth of Israel twice. It happened first in 512 BC and then again in 1947 AD.

3.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[a] and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

Well there have been a massive increase of famines lately. Earthquakes are very frequent now. In the 1500', we have records of 506 earthquakes. In 1900, there was 461 alone. In 1999, there was 4,084 in 1994, 7,802 in 2004, and this year so far there have been 8,101 earthquakes! And don't claim our technology to detect them has improved. That's a way around it. The wars have gotten very frequent. And all the atheists actions have confirmed "that the world will hate you because they hated me".

4.
"And the stars shall fall from heaven." Matthew 24:29

Many creationists are now convinced based on recent finds that the Great Fire of Chicago began when a massive star tumbled to earth. It broke apart in the atmosphere and rained down. Look it up, there were eight villages burned down that night in four states in the area, one massive deadly wildfire in Wisconsin, and several wildfires in Illinois and Iowa.

So with all this prophecy that came true, why do atheists still reject the Holy Word?

My sources,
Creation science magazines
Jack Chick tracts
John Haggi books
Perry Stone Prophecy Ministry
Bible Research.
Chicago Historical Society
Illinois State Historical Department
Ken Ham
Answers in Genesis

And I AM NOT a dumbbell. I graduated from my small town Christan school with 41 credits, 16 of them in Bible related classes. So don't defy Christians. I got me a diploma and I am a smart guy.