Is there a herbal remedy for Fatty Liver disease?

I have a very enlarged liver because of Non alcoholic fatty liver disease.I don't drink alcohol but I do take a lot of medications and have for many years.The medications are essential.I know I can't cure my liver but there must be something I could take to help my liver work and last longer.I am a 61 yr.... show more I have a very enlarged liver because of Non alcoholic fatty liver disease.I don't drink alcohol but I do take a lot of medications and have for many years.The medications are essential.I know I can't cure my liver but there must be something I could take to help my liver work and last longer.I am a 61 yr. old gal with lots of other health problems.Takeing another med for my liver seems to just add to the work it has to do.Is there something that is good for it and it would apppreciate a little help.I am not overweight and try to stay active but sometimes my abdomen is very sore and bloated to the point that I can't where anything around my middle so I were dresses all the time.Unfortunately my tummy looks like I am 7 months pregnant.I just got this diagnosis from a recent ultra sound which also revealed many large fibroids in my uterus.I can get those taken care of surgically but a liver transplant is something I what to avoid as long as possible.Any sugesstions would be appreciated and I will consult a doctor before trying anything.I just feel I should do a little research on my own..Thanks
24 answers 24