Cannot remove guest password in win-xp :(?

hi, one of my friend messed up with guest account and put in a password. what he did was went to my computer->magage->local user and group->user & set password for guest but he didnt entered anything & just press yes when the warning come... that is what he told me. and now i cannot enter guest. even... show more hi, one of my friend messed up with guest account and put in a password.

what he did was went to my computer->magage->local user and group->user & set password for guest but he didnt entered anything & just press yes when the warning come... that is what he told me.

and now i cannot enter guest. even pressing enter doesnt work beside that i dont know what to enter as password.

what i did is use these commands

1. net user guest *
2. control userpasswords2

using these commands to remove guest password failed. the result shows 'success' but when entering guest it still ask for password.

pls help me out. actually this is quite interesting problem :) i m trying to work it out myself but a help is always welcome.

thank you.
Update: @ steven & re

both doesnt work. still keeps asking for password which was never typed in first place :(