I have a problem?????

so. im sorry if this is really long, but i really need some advice. i used to go to the same school as my friend, and since i moved (almost 9 months ago) we have gotten even closer. i recenty went to high school, and i thought i was having a great time. i love my teachers and classes, and i have made a couple of... show more so. im sorry if this is really long, but i really need some advice. i used to go to the same school as my friend, and since i moved (almost 9 months ago) we have gotten even closer. i recenty went to high school, and i thought i was having a great time. i love my teachers and classes, and i have made a couple of new friends. i thought life was great, until i talked to my friend. she spends so much time now talking about how great her school is, and how 2 guys asked her out, and how she is sooo popular now, and it makes me feel like such a dork. i was happy just having hot guys in my class, until i found out that she was hanging out with hot guys. and i dont have that many friends. i have only talked to, like, 3 guys so far....
it made me feel like my high school experience at high school so far has beeb a joke. and im a reallllllllllly jelous person. and it gets really annoying when she talks non stop about how great her life is. and since HS started, even though it has only been a week, i feel like we have goton a lot less close. i think she is gonna be way to busy with her new cool popular friends to spend time with me.....
so my questions are...
do i sound soo pathetic?
should i sit back and let my friend talk about how happy she is?
do i tell her how i feel?
do i just let ourselves drift appart?
any other ideas or advice??
thank you soooo much.