What to write in my autobiography?

I need to write about myself but I have no idea

what to write on my first paragraph... How do you

start a autobiography?

Favorite Answer

try asking this questions to yourself:

Who you are in life?

**The best way to start an autobiography is to state your name. When you are writing this paragraph, you usually explain the type of person you are; use facts about yourself such as: have you won any awards? What types of awards have you won? Did you finish school? Do you plan on going to college?**

What life means to you?

**This is now your second paragraph. In this paragraph you should state how you see life--what does life mean to you. Are you happy or sad? Do you have a lot of friends or just a few? How do you make your school days go by? Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? What are your favorite places to go on dates? How long have you been dating? If you are involved in a relationship, do you think it will last forever?**

What is your outlook on the future?

**In this paragraph you should explain what you think the future will be like. Pick a year and explain how it will be but explain it through your eyes. Where will you be? How will you be living? Will you be married? Will there be any kids? Who will you be married to? What is he/she like? How long will you have been together?**

Conclusion

**The conclusion is the last paragraph of your autobiography and an important one, too. In the conclusion you usually try to re-word the introduction and add some type of closure to bring the whole autobiography together.**

To see an example of an autobiography click this link

http://www.sarasota.k12.fl.us/bhs/bryan/bryan_auto...

Hope this helps