Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Was michael jackson calling quincy jones a liar?

start at 3:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnabYQLHkZg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

(you don't have to watch the full thing)

someone else says it was raynard jones...i don't know what to think now.

Favorite Answer

No,it wasn't Quincy Jones.He worked with Quincy but he was talking about Raynard Jones and anyways Quincy wouldn't do that to MJ.They were very good friends. The video made me cry though because he looks so tired,aggravated and like he was about to cry. I hate to see MJ in pain like that. I love him sooo much that when he hurts i feel it as if it's happening to me. Michael was soo kind and loving that he didn't deserve all the crap they put him through, that's why even though i miss him and wish he was still with us i'm happy he is now at peace with The Lord Jesus in heaven and doesn't have to be subjected to all that. I'm sorry,MJ that you had to go through all that you went through.You didn't deserved it,baby! R.I.P,my love and i'll see you in heaven one day!!!!

I'm not sure but I think it my be the Raynard Jones because Michael and Quincey had a great relationship. They were really close friends so I don't think Michael was talking about him. But all I know is that when I watched this video it made me cry so much. Michael looked so sad and tired and it looked like he was about to burst into tears. It's just not right that people would attack him. He was so genuine, sweet, humble, kind, and very sensitive to take all that drama in his life and it just breaks my heart. I love Michael with all my heart and he didn't deserve all the pain and aggravation.

• chuh

Raynard Jones

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

start at 3:25

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Source(s): michael jackson calling quincy jones liar: https://shortly.im/ePkTt
  • Anne

Er, no he didn't rape MJ. XD Quincy told MJ not to release the Thriller album, because the music industry had hit a low and it would be a mistake to release a new album now. Fortunatly, MJ considered it, then did his own thing and released Thriller. It went on to sell 50 million copies world-wide.

i just don't really know how much more of this i can take! there is just always more for me to cry about with Michael. He just never got a fricken break!!!

no ,, he was calling raynard unhonest

you can hear it @ 1:19