To non christians. what does isaiah 53 talk about and why?

Update 2: skeptic. are you calling yourself a pig?
Update 3: brit. short hair. pierced? -crucify our transgressions? -sin lamb lead to slaughter- trial no majesty- a poor jesus he was despised- persecution took up our infirmities- died for out sins his wounds we are healed- forgiven for sin laid on him the inequity for all- sacrificed before the shearers he was... show more brit. short hair.

pierced? -crucify
our transgressions? -sin
lamb lead to slaughter- trial
no majesty- a poor jesus
he was despised- persecution
took up our infirmities- died for out sins
his wounds we are healed- forgiven for sin
laid on him the inequity for all- sacrificed
before the shearers he was silent- did not defend himself in court.
cut off from the land of the living- died
assigned a grave with the wicked- crucified in galgatha- a land fill execution ground

intercession for the transgressors?

I can go on and on..every line??
Update 4: no one seems to have a problem with the translation of "he".

"for" our trangression and "because of" our transgressions. I have found that arguement...but at what point do we say that we are splitting hairs? the baby is clinging to the bathtub here.
Update 5: mama pajama. I agree that this is not a debate site. I honestly want to know the other side. but I read the rest very slowly. there are two things that I couldn't help notice. the references that you count stop abruptly and do not continue for many verses. I also pay attention to the punctuation used in... show more mama pajama. I agree that this is not a debate site. I honestly want to know the other side. but I read the rest very slowly. there are two things that I couldn't help notice. the references that you count stop abruptly and do not continue for many verses. I also pay attention to the punctuation used in your english translation. He and Isreal appear to be two different things. I'm not an expert on translation but that is what it looks like.

thanks for the contribution
Update 6: also, if you read the part that says

Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

I think the hair splitting of the previous chapter actually allowed the prophecy to happen. Just trying to get to the heart of the matter here.. that's all.