What is wrong with this guy, I dont understand him?

Ineed advice..This guy I like we hung out on sunday through labor day, and he was nice filled up my gas tank, bought me something to eat, wanted me to come back over to have bbq with him and his son. He told me he thought I was beautiful, and just kept smiling at me the entire time I was there, so I'm thinking okay i think he likes me.So he text messaged me the next day, I think it was Tuesday night, his text said"Hey how are you doing, hows work, I get off 10 o clock"..but my cell battery died so I didnt get his text until the next day(the next morning actually) after I turned my phone on..so I text messaged, him saying 'I'm sorry I'm just getting your text this morning" no response, then thirty minutes later, his friend/co worker "happens" to call to check in and let me know one of my co workers got sick..so a few hours later I text the guy I like again "Soooooo..call me or text message me when you get some free time" no response..so later on that day another one of his friends call my job to just say hi..and its been two days..and he hasnt responded.And now all of a sudden, I have different people calling my job saying they have the wrong number,at night.And I know I sound paranoid and weird but if I dont talk to him I get these calls..when i am talking to him I dont...

but he knows my work scheduele,I was at work when he text messged me..

He is obsessed..he has been trying to get with me for almost a year now...and we finally went out had fun..I told him I was moving and he was like'Oh were you moving too" like real quick, I told him, chill out, and he told me he thinks about me every single day

Favorite Answer

I'm confused....

Honey 1st of all how long have you known this guy? Because it sounds to me if he has his friends calling your work he is either obsessed with you and or has major control issues that you just haven't seen yet.. I would be careful especially if you have kids your self and haven't known him for that long.. Some guys well let me take that back all men like to play games whether or not they say they don't.. I have had my spill just here in the last 6 months.. I pretty much through my hands up... It will come just wait for him... The more and harder you look the more freaks you run into..

• Olga

If a guy says he's not good enough for you then he isn't. SO let those guys go because they are insecure guys. A guy will come along and think he is good enough for you but make sure he is not so arrogant and like a jerk because those guys are not good for anyone. The right guy will come for you and hey they are probably too nervous to talk to you because fear of rejection guys and girls are more alike than people realize you will find that the same amount of guys that are afraid to ask out a good catch like yourself are just as afraid of you a beautiful female rejecting them as a girl is afraid of a guy that every girl has a crush on will reject them. If people seeing everyone the same then their won't be so many guys like that who count themselves out before they get to have a chance with a girl like you. And when the right guy comes along and trust me he will. you will act the same way they do around you probably nervous and unsure how he will react and be afraid of him.

Sounds like Mr Nice isnt all he first appeared to be. Sounds like little boy games to keep tabs on you which really isnt cool. Theres no real obvious reason as to why hes having to resort to this game but hes doing it none the less. The thing that worries me the most here is what else is he telling these other guys to get them to do what theyre doing? Personally, I think you would be better just moving on and forget this guy, sorry and good luck

Source(s): Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Pyschology

Hmmmm...sounds really strange to me. He sounds like a game-player. And who the hell has time for that? If he can't return a call or text himself like a big boy and has to resort to having his friends call your job...which by the way is wrong to potentially get someone in trouble at work...then I'd be running for the hills on this guy. Obviously he's immature and needs some time to grow up. Find yourself a grown man who thinks enough of you and himself to handle his own affairs himself.

He sounds like a game player and a very immature, high school-like guy. Very sad for his son. Leave him alone and move on. If you're really scared and unsure whether or not this guy is a psycho, get security to walk you out at night if your job has them, if not call the police, make a report and ask them to be around when you leave at night. They should oblige.

this guy is physco. he probably thinks that the night u didnt get his message, u were really out with another guy or something so now hes mad and he keeps having his friends call ur work just to see if ur there and he has his friends call u at night to see if they can hear any guys or ne thing goin on in the back ground. hes physco.... be glad if he nevers calls u again. what a weirdo.

He may be pissed off, thinking you did not return his text on purpose. He has his friends calling to see if you are talking about him or "where your at mentally"...anyway, just chill out. If he really likes you, he wall call/text you again. Don't be anxious...it will only cause you anxiety by the time he finally gets around to you.

he was hurt because you did not return his call. him not calling you is probably the best thing for you!! He sounds insecure and i little crazy!! he is calling your job and playing games already. just think what would happen if you had a relationship with him. i would be stalking you. forget about him, he weird!!

What?