Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If 0bama plans on taking money from Medicare,to pay for 0bamacare,isn't that a Fraud?

The Medicare money was paid from Payroll Taxes,in good faith by workers expecting to have it used to provide Health Coverage to them upon Retirement.In fact the US Govt forced them into paying into their soon to be Bankrupt Retiree Health Care System.

Now,as if that wasn't bad enough,money will be funneled out of Medicare to pay for 0bamacare.It's a fraud,plain and simple,and will of course only hasten Medicare's Bankruptcy.

I realize that Medicare,Social Security are nothing but Ponzi Schemes,but did Comrade 0bama need to make that even more obvious?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Clinton cut the military, raided social security and called it a budget surplus.

It lasted one year, 1996.

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul is what the Democratic Platform is all about. It always has been. So much for 'CHANGE'.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama said no such thing but you know what I find interesting, it's anti-health care reform people like Dick Aremey that actually want to stop Medicare AND Social Security programs...why are you not complaining about that? Wouldn't that be MUCH more important to advocate against?

(JimSock: The Clinton surplus lasted until your hero, GW Bush, came into power and proceeded to waste it on tax cuts for the rich and the illegal war in Iraq. In the immortal words of Racist Joe, "Liar!")

• 1 decade ago

wow.. Taking money from Medicare? Not really happening bud. Do your math on the taxes you pay. Do research on the massive fraud that exists currently. I shouldn't have to pay $2000+ when I get sick and I shouldnt have to worry about owing $48,000 for a burst appendix. Obama stated in his speech that he will not take money from Medicare but make it more efficient thereby SAVING money FOR Medicare. Do you have a grandma or geriatric who depends on insulin? Ask her how much it is to have it shipped and see ifyou can find a cheaper price. Stop hopping on the bandwagon of ignorance and do a little reseach before assuming things. and 0bamacare? stop using canned right-winged blurbs designed to play the misinformed.

• rod
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The plan (as if you really care about facts) is to eliminate the fraud and waste within the Medicare program. It is NOT to take money out of the program. Seniors will not see reductions in benefits. He wants to use money that is currently being wasted, and make a more productive use for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Paul - I refer you to an earlier posting by Joe, "Did you see the Major that won his case, Barrack is not a citizen?" Its very interesting, it refers you to the Major Cook Case in which Major Cook challenged 0bamas authority to order him over seas. Very, very interesting, is he an American born Citizen or not? Give it a read Sir!

• 1 decade ago

i truly don't believe he will do that with Medicare. i just wish there was a limit on Medicaid because i'm sick of seeing people with tons of kids and getting food and health care for free. they obviously look healthy and can work, i will never understand why the government allows it. if they can make babies, then they can work at a job.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, who the hell thought paying for Medicare might mean a benefit for onesself?

Shut the hell up your retarded redneck.

It was Pelosi that said that, not BO anyway. But truth and facts don't seem to come into play for the self-indulgent masturbators of Glenn Beck worship.

• Millie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's not only a fraud, it's a complete disrespect to our senior citizens that worked their whole lives and now depend on Medicare.

• 1 decade ago

Unless I mis-heard Obama's speech, I think he said medicare money would not be used to fund his healthcare programs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, in the legal sense of the word fraud, not at all.

Side note: I remember Republicans mocking Al Gore's "lockbox" plan. "LOL Al Gore is a serious person and he said the word 'lock box,' let's vote for the cowboy."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.