Please can jews send me the exact verse and qoute that says y they rejected jesus and prophet mohammad?

what prophecies in the tanakh and talmud says that were contrary to what jesus snd moses did that led jews to reject them? it says in the deutronomy 18:18-19 it reads: "i will raise up for them a prophet like you(moses) from among their bretheren and i will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak to... show more what prophecies in the tanakh and talmud says that were contrary to what jesus snd moses did that led jews to reject them?

it says in the deutronomy 18:18-19 it reads: "i will raise up for them a prophet like you(moses) from among their bretheren and i will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak to them all that i command him,and whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name ,i myself will require it of him"

is it accepted to all jews that the elijah is that prophet is to come?or is it disputed amongst diff jews,thanx