Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

At the moment who is currently the biggest threat to Ahlus Sunnah Wa Al Jama'ah?

Update:

The truth is always threatened. That is what has happening in the world for centuries

Update 2:

The Quraan is protected, the ones of spread falsehood are getting stronger

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

hypocrites, shia's..... poisonous bugs

• 1 decade ago

Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

There isn't any threat to Ahlul Sunnnah al-Jamah nor to any other Jammat.

Please recognize the shaytans that keep boiling minds of sunnis. These are non-Mulim Trolls in Ramadan section. Read the comment of guy with

ID name KID right here in answers of this question, then check his profile. They always block their e-mails to remain in dark so we can not write then back any thing. See how poisonous comments he has written to make sunnis and Shias

fight each other. Biggest threat to them is the unity between Sunnis and Shias. When Mehdi AS will come, they hope Sunnis and Shias do not unite against Yahud. This is the mission they are working on. Arrival time of Mehdi AS could be near and that is why they are making us fight. Remember during the Presidencee of General Ayoub Khan, how united were Pakistan, Iran and Turky and look we have no good relations between three countries because of these Shaitans that may have been working for years to see that Muslim states never unite.

We must always think that who ever writes againsts Shias or Sunnis has to the non-Muslim troll. Now many of them use Muslim names to fool us. I see some female Muslim names also. I always check their profile and find their e-mails blocked. Just ignore their comments and do not pay attention to what they write. Do not answer against shia or sunni. Just clear the smelling air around you with a towel and forget about them. How can you fight some one who attcks from behind the rocks. Try to report and block if you can. The management is also non-Muslims, it doesn't bother them, so they don't care most of the times and do not ban these nuisance we face. We have to learn to ignore them. That is all we can do. Calling

May Allah help us to continue doing our work of passing message of Islam to all who seek to learn.

• 1 decade ago

The Ahlus-Sunnah are not threatened, certainly not by any of the other deviant, heretic sects. We follow the truth, we only follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad SAW. Why should we worry what the rest can do with our beliefs? They can't...

Follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah only, do not listen to the lies of the deviant sects, and inshaAllah you will not be led astray.

Peace .

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Agreed with brother FTL, the truth will always Prevail no matter what, I know we have differences but that does not mean we are to disrespect one another.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • _
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ehh?

Well *if* you believe that what you believe is the truth, then you should know that nothing threatens the truth....

You shouldn't seek an enemy... It's stupid and there are far more things to do with your time...

What can threaten something that is eternal?

Read Quran..

Allah repeats endlessly that deniers of truth will never prosper.. if that isn't promise enough then idk what you wnat :)

• 1 decade ago

Biggest threat to ahul sunnah wa al fitnah ? Idiots like you!! Who are fitnah seekers..who attack others just to have fun.. Who have no respect of this holy month... Nothing else

@amouna sure why dont u kill all the shias ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mashallah, I didn't know that we shias are consider "poisonous bugs".

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former, nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult one's brother after having Faith. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed wrong doers" (Quran 49:11).

Source(s): Proud Soldier of Mehdi(af)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scholars for dollars, their students and hypocrites in general

• 1 decade ago

None special to mention. It is same as before.

• FTL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, but fear not, truth will prevail inshallah.......

It is sad to see people that i consider my brothers and sisters in Islam claim that i am a bug, it reminds me of this verse.......

......They love to see you in trouble. Hatred has already shown itself through the utterances of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still. We have made clear to you Our commandments, if you will understand. (3:118 Holy Qur'an)

Behold, you are those who love them, but they love you not. And you believe in all the Book. When they meet you, they say, ‘We believe;’ but when they are alone, they bite their finger-tips at you from rage. Say, ‘Perish in your rage. Surely, Allah knows well what is hidden in your breasts.’ (3:119 Holy Qur'an)

May Allah forgive you and bless you in this blessed Month of Ramadan.........

Edit: Why don't you start a new Holocaust, but this time the shia are the target.........?

You should only fear Allah.........

I am fasting, i am fasting.............

Source(s): Muslim (Shia).......
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a way Amouna is right about Shia's... the truth is always a threat to falsehood.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.