Celp exams and education?

Im trying to get civilian ed points so i can make cut off. Its some where like 760 to make SSG. Im looking into CLEP, im wondering how hard is it. Considering i dont have any college ed. I KNOW the clep(s) are for people who already know material on the subject. Is there any place online that will help with... show more Im trying to get civilian ed points so i can make cut off. Its some where like 760 to make SSG. Im looking into CLEP, im wondering how hard is it. Considering i dont have any college ed. I KNOW the clep(s) are for people who already know material on the subject.

Is there any place online that will help with learning the material?
Not refresher or review but actually learn the things ill need for the tests.

What test should i begin with? and what are the easiest's

I know should do proper schooling but right now im in Iraq and will fail because i wont take it serious or be late on work. Im not asking for pity or an easy way out....Im simply asking where or how can i learn the material needed?